Introducing WeVideo: For Video Production Instructors

I teach video production and ran across WeVideo in March of this year. I created a real quick intro video for media instructors who no longer have the option of students in the classroom.

And… for the record, yes this was edited with WeVideo.

You can find the video here:

You can visit my personal website here:
www.johnchevalier.com

I hope you find this helpful.
JC

1 Like

Hello John, welcome to the community. The link is not a public link.
I can’t wait to see it!
Karen

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this amazing resource @john.chevalier :partying_face:

Hi John,
I’m excited to see the content that you’re sharing. It seems that the link is still not set to “public”. If you right-click on the folder in your drive and click “Get shareable link” and then set it to “Anyone with the link”. Finally, “Copy link” and post it back here. Maybe it’s a problem on my end? Reply if you need any other guidance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion. The link has been updated. Please let me know if you still cannot access it. Thanks,
JC

1 Like

Hey Todd. Sorry about that. The link has been updated. Let me know if you still cannot access it.
JC

1 Like

It is updated and I just checked it out. Very well done (clear, well-paced, and a great blend between showing what can be done versus tutorial). Thanks for not only sharing it but also making sure that the link was available. Appreciate it and keep up the great work!

1 Like

This is great stuff!